Cancellation by Client:
Should the charter of the booked Vessel be cancelled by Client for whatever the reasons may be, the Client shall be liable to inform the Dérive Charter by email about the cancellation without delay. Client shall be charged for the cancellation in the amount of:
- If The client chooses to cancel the charter. They will be given a 100% refund if the cancel 7 calendar days before scheduled date.
- If The client chooses to cancel 48 hrs before the scheduled charter, they will be given a 50% refund.
- If client cancel after the 48hrs grace period. The client can reschedule another available date within a 6 month period or forfeit the remaining balance.
- The client will be given a full refund including their deposit if cancellation is do to Covid-19. The client must provide a positive Covid-19 test result paperwork.
- Act of God, i.e. objective serious reasons stated and proven by Client (death in the near family, serious sudden health condition, a serious accident, etc.), Dérive Charters may allow the Client to use the already paid amount as a pre-payment for the next booking within one year period.
Cancellations by Dérive Charters:
Should the booking be cancelled by Dérive Charters due to weather, water conditions or unforeseeable issues then Dérive Charters will offer to Client:
- - Full refund of all amounts that Dérive Charters has received from Client.
- - Client can choose to reschedule date.